Spread The Love!

Hi everyone!
I just uploaded a video on YouTube. The video is actually a project that each student got from Faculty of Economy majoring Management in Parahyangan Catholic University. The main objective of this project is to spread the love to children at an early age. I learned so much through this project, and above all, it made me realize that happiness is simple! ❤

#bahagiaitusederhana #spreadthelove
BAKUNING HYANG MRIH GUNA SANTYAYA BHAKTI

MY SPECIAL THANKS TO :
- Parahyangan Catholic University
- Bpk/Mr. Vincetius Josef Wisnu Wardhono, Drs., MSIE
- PAUD Tunas Mandiri
- Cynthia Wangsawiharja
- Mell Magdalena
- Randy Heriawan
- Christian Andrien
- Bryan Mikhael

Here is the link of the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NRxoPuGdsk 

Happy watching, guys! I hope this video will inspire you :) 
See you in my next one!  

PS:  I accidentally found this gif on google. I was so happy when I saw it because I personally think it really represents this entry (Spread The Love) ; and also because it is completely adorable! Hehe. Thanks to the person who created it :) you just made my day! 


  with love, Imme ❤ 




Komentar

  1. Hi! I just started a project about shoes on my blog and I want you to participate!
    Follow this link and show me your favourites!

    http://goldenplumb.blogspot.it/p/d-und-schuhe-das-ist-beinahe-das-selbe.html

    Love, Anna

    BalasHapus
  2. spread the love has sort of been my motto lately, hahaha. imma go watch the video now.

    BalasHapus
  3. Nice video and post ^^

    lavithatan.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. Amazing video!♡ it's lovely how you put lots of effort♡ what exactly you did in the project? The video make me wanna know more! congratulations for an amazing work ^_^♡ have a nice day Imme!

    http://winterwonderlandbouquet.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi dear, I like your blog very much. I am just starting to following you, can you follow me to, pls. See you on blog. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  6. Such a cute video!! We love it :) Love the motto as well.

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    BalasHapus
  7. Lovely video! Fantastic motto as well

    Made in Mauve

    BalasHapus
  8. Wwkkwkwkw gifnya lucu me xD
    Wah nonton ah projectnya imme :3
    Bagus me! Jalankan trus blognyaa! Sukses :D

    BalasHapus
  9. That video is so sweet dear! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Following you for sure :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    BalasHapus
  10. Nice video. I'm currently watching it. You did a great job! Have a great weekend! :)

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    BalasHapus
  11. beautiful post dear!
    i'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  12. thank you very much for commenting my blog.
    your blog is so lovely!

    xoxo. T.
    http://xrubylixious.blogspot.de

    BalasHapus
  13. Really nice post. Please visit my blog often.

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    BalasHapus
  14. Oh very nice video!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    BalasHapus
  15. what a nice way of promoting and spreading love!
    xox
    borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    BalasHapus
  16. Wonderful video! The cute gif represents it well :D
    Celestial Star

    BalasHapus
  17. Inspiring! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  18. Lovely video!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    BalasHapus
  19. Will check your vid ASAP! that gif is so cute hehehe
    thanks for droppin' by on my blog dear! I'm following you now,hope you will follow me too...
    Greetings from the Philippines btw! I love INdonesians..got so many Indonesian friends back during the peak of friendster.com lol

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  20. Wow this is amazing! Good project!

    BalasHapus
  21. Very nice Post! Keep it up!

    http://JoshuaHideki.com/

    BalasHapus
  22. Nice project, inspiring! Keep going with the good work! I'm following you now*

    BalasHapus
  23. Aaa, nice post. Spread the Love. I love the gif ;)

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer