DIY : Studded Clothing

Hi everyone! :)
Goodness! I am so excited to share this one for you, guys!!!
So, this is my very first DIY (Do-It-Yourself) post. I personally think that a DIY project is always a fun and an interesting thing to do! However, a lot of you probably think that, well, a DIY is fun ; it can save money ; but deep inside yourself, you are not sure enough of if it's worth it or not.

Okay, let me tell you truthfully, this one is INCREDIBLY worth it. Not only because it's so simple and easy, but the results are actually the answers of this matter. They really makes me happy! Seriously! And that is the major thing, the feeling after you've done it! Well, it requires a bit of patience but I have to say that I feel overwhelmingly content and satisfied when it's done. And for me, that feeling is the one that determines whether something is worth it or not.

And now, whether you got bored with your clothes or tired of wearing the old ones.
The question is : Do you want to spice them up??? Yes!? Then, here is the tutorial! ^ ^
Happy watching, peeps! Please let me know if you find it helpful! ;)

Here is the link of the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbpRjP1aqvU

And anyway, this is one of the results! ❤


PS : I purposely made it into a tutorial video, because I think it's going to be a way lot easier for you to understand it! xx

Oh another thing! I just realized that I look really 'white' in my video (well, I'm actually not) and now it turns kinda creepy to watch lol, but don't worry it's just a natural lighting actually. Hahahahah xD

with love, Imme ❤ 

Komentar

  1. Love the video! & the end result is amazing :) Looks so awesome great job xx

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    BalasHapus
  2. What a great idea! Going to see the video now :)

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    BalasHapus
  3. I noticed how nice the colours of your fingernails and then how bright the ideas for those dresses and skirt. I am wondering if I can actually do some to my old shirts just to jazz them up. Probably yes, I just need to look for the most fitting material. Nice blog you have here!

    BalasHapus
  4. Great video! I have used studs on clothing before and it's really great and fun to do :D Thanks for sharing!
    Celestial Love

    BalasHapus
  5. Keren...boleh dicoba buat dirumah, biar Wifey bisa kreasikan baju baju lama....

    BalasHapus
  6. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    BalasHapus
  7. This is so cool!
    Always wanted to do this DIY but I was having a hard time looking for studs
    I did have a diy studded cap though heehhe
    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  8. WOOW I LOVE YOUR BLOG, AND YOUR PICS! DO YOU WANT TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER??
    www.trendymiriam.com

    BalasHapus
  9. Oh very cute result
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    BalasHapus
  10. Oh, this is great! I adore studded clothing pieces and a DIY is always good! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  11. I love the idea of doing it just on the end of a shirt collar, great DIY :)

    Lauren | Disco Daydream

    BalasHapus
  12. Really cool! Result-nya juga bagus. Bisa jadi inspirasi ini..

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer