One Fine Day

Hey there! How's your weekend?
Mine was awesome! I went to a breathtaking bistro and patisserie last Saturday.  And I am so in love with the it! I love the peaceful kind of atmosphere there, the yummy foods, the lovely decoration, the great services and everything about it! And I really, really recommend this place for all of you who loves desserts and wants to feel the amazing refreshing feeling!

Address : GARDIN Bistro and Patisserie - Petitenget Street Num.106, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 
Yep! it's in Bali! Yet don't be sad for all of you who lives far away from Bali, *good news here* I MADE A VIDEO FOR YOU ALL!! Well, it's just a peek of the wonderful  place actually but in the video I also decided to share what I wore when I went there! :D

here is the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odfftnUDBMc
Please lemme know what you think about the place and the outfit that I wore ^ ^
Happy watching!



PS : It was the very first time I did my own eyebrows! I found it so hard to make them look nice :( hahaha but well, I want to keep practicing though so that it'll be just a piece of cake!

with love, Imme ❤

Komentar

  1. Wow! that place seems amazing dear! So happy for you! glad you had a wonderful day! May you always do :)
    I love visiting such kind of places too...Hope I could visit your country someday. I've talked to so many people from your country and they are very nice <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. so nice! anyway mind to follow each other via blog&insta? thanks :)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Such a cute vid! We commented :)
    That place looks gorgeous :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm not a big fan of dresses, so I always go for the romper! It's super comfy and looks just like a dress, which I love. I would love to visit Indonesia one day, and I'll be sure to go to Gardin :) xx

    from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk

    BalasHapus
  5. Beautiful place and nice atmosphere. :)
    And btw great outfits too.

    Keep up the great videos.

    Albert
    http://www.palmingpebbles.com

    BalasHapus
  6. lovely vid :D
    btw subscribing and following you now~ lets be youtube and blog buddy ;;)

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  7. I love your outfit and the place look spectacular

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  8. Wow! looks good! i love Patisseries! :)

    www.JoshuaHideki.com

    BalasHapus
  9. Hey! Awesome blog! Please check out mine

    Rukiya
    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer