The Calming Baby Blue

Hey there! :D
Couples of weeks ago I went to a fancy schmancy bistro and patisserie called Gardin. I know that I have talked about what I wore when I went to the amazing restaurant in my youtube channel (here is the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odfftnUDBMc), but just in case if you have no time to watch it and/or you kinda prefer to take a look at my outfit in pictures, I decided to share it here too! :D






I side braided my hair, then put it over my shoulder because I wanted to have a fresh and youthful look that day. Yet, I also wanted to pop up some glamorous hints on my look, so I added some dark maroonish purple color on my nails. (anyway, I make weird faces like 90% of the time)

-Details-
Jacket : Fashion Studio 
❤ Romper : Miss Selfridge ❤ 
Shoes/Ankle boots : Gosh
Purse: Charles&Keith 
Watch : Michael Kors
Detachable Collar : J.Rep
Bracelets and rings : a local store

I still clearly remember  the time when I instantly had a huge crush on that baby blue romper when I saw it on the store's rack. I was like "I NEED THIS!!!", and without any further thoughts I tried it on in the fitting room and I had absolutely no reason to not buy it. So, I did! ;)

with love, Imme ❤ 


Komentar

  1. Birunya lucu, pursenya cute dan sepatunya keren. :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Love this ensemble. Love your dress and the keyhole detail at the back.

    BalasHapus
  3. Your faces are so cute, the dress is beautiful and your legs are gorgeous and so exciting! Lovely shots, dear! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    BalasHapus
  4. cute looks!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. Cute romper ci!!<3

    Theresakurniawankho.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. Oh very gorgeous outfit
    I love it your dress
    And your shoes are gorgeous
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    BalasHapus
  7. Love it!! That romper is just so pretty and feminine, and I love the collar too! Lovely post :)
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    BalasHapus
  8. The shoes are adorable. You are always stunning in your outfits.

    BalasHapus
  9. Wow!!! my oh my, you look so beautiful dear!! The dress is so pretty and it looks prettier when you wear it! your shoes looks so good as well! I love the whole look :)
    Looking forward to more fashion posts from you!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. Pretty girl!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  11. cute outfit! I really like your dress and your clutch!

    lifeisashoe

    BalasHapus
  12. Oh my god, I can remember, I had these kind of shoes years ago and I was so in love. You look amazing in them!!!
    XX
    Janika

    YANIKAS BLOG

    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN

    BalasHapus
  13. Returning to enjoy this beautiful outfit and amazing legs one more time!! Very wonderful for me again tonight :))) Wow!!! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    BalasHapus
  14. nice photos

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  15. Hi Imme, Thanks for coming to my blog. I am enjoying yours. You are a beautiful young lady... Anything you wear would look AWESOME on you I'm sure... Love the blue outfit ---but really really LOVE the shoes.... Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer