Gelato Makes Me Happy

What would you guys do on a hot sunny afternoon???
For me, I would definitely have some gelatos! :9 I mean, c'mon, who would say no to that :)))

I am DEEPLY, MADLY, COMPLETELY in love with gelato :'') and I am so glad that I could find it here in Bali. (FYI : it's an Italian ice cream). If I have a chance (and I believe that I will someday, amen) to go to Italy, I will go to its most well-known Gelato Cafe and have some scoops of FIOR DI LATTE!! :9 Good news! Couples of weeks ago I found a beautiful, homey gelato cafe here in Bali. And so far, it's my favorite! <3


Address : Lello Lello Gelato -  Kayu Aya Street Num. 21, opposite Samaya Hotel (Oberoi), Seminyak, Bali.
I filmed the wonderful, comfy place and my whole outfit when I went there. So, check it out!
Here's the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ440eM2amQ 

Please kindly give the video a thumbs up if you enjoy it, and tell me what you think about my outfit there in the comment section! ;) I appreciate everything. (don't forget to subscribe!) :D
Happy watching, guys!

PS : I worked really hard on each videos that I make, so I'm hoping that you guys will enjoy all of them. (as much as I do!) xx

with love, Imme ❤


Komentar

  1. I love gelato too! mmm...it looks amazing!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    BalasHapus
  2. Thumbs up for the video and I know how much effort you put in making them. Funny that when I was in Italy, I was eating ice cream everyday even if the weather wasn't as hot as in SEA. Since I was already there, I indulged myself noon and night. Gelato fan in here too!

    BalasHapus
  3. Oh that looks amazing! Heading to the video now :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    BalasHapus
  4. All your videos are amazing and you do such great work doll xx

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    BalasHapus
  5. Aww im inlove with your outfit and gelato is <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. Lovely outfit, Imme. And that gelato looks fantastic, make me crave for something icy!

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    BalasHapus
  7. Heyyyy. Nice post! We both want to meet Beyonce remember?

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    BalasHapus
  8. Great video! And yummm gelato is so good :D
    Celestial Love

    BalasHapus
  9. wonderful video! I am a HUGE fan of gelato too! :D
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    BalasHapus
  10. The gelato looks yummy!
    Loving your video too

    I'm following you on G+,
    hope you can follow me back :)
    Let's keep in touch

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  11. nice post ^_^ yummmyy gelato :9

    http://stylistya.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  12. gelato in heart, thats delicious thing hahaha

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  13. Hiya Imme! You wanted to do the guest post so I'm giving it to you! I will need your email for this, heres mine - rukiyaspencer@gmail.com

    Email me :)

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    BalasHapus
  14. ahhh!! gelato:< last december i went to bali and tried gelato for the very first time and.......ugh i miss bali already.
    so lucky you live in bali...it's like heaven in indonesia lolXD

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!

    BalasHapus
  15. Im craving for them now because its so hot in our country!

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  16. That look delicious
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer