A Low Braided Up-Do

One of those days, when you just want your hair all up and out of your face ; but you still want to keep it gorgeous somehow. 

//A Low Braided Up-Do//

Yes! Braided hairstyles and updos are both always lovely and charming at the same time. 
in order to do this hairstyle, you DO NOT NEED those profound hair styling skills or techniques. You can always look cute with a low braided up-do in just a few minutes.



Here's the link of the tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Y6MUPCM4Y :)

Please let me know if you find this video helpful by giving it a thumbs up, feel free to comment on the comment section there if you have any question, or if you have any video requests. I appreciate everything. Happy watching, everyone! :D

PS : I had so much fun in making this video. If you want more videos from me, please subscribe my channel, which is : IMME KRISTIANI. xx 

with love, Imme ❤


Komentar

  1. Hi Imme I emailed you again because the pictures weren't working on your document. LOVELY hairstyle!

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow!! great job dear! You look so beautiful in that up do! I am never good with hair styling so a tutorial is important for me haha
    Thanks a lot for sharing this wonder to us beautiful! ;)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Your hair looks so nice like that :) I'm definitely going to try out that hair style x
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    BalasHapus
  4. This looks fabulous on you! I'm terrible with hair, but I would love to try this out!

    BalasHapus
  5. great undo! i'm going to try this, thank you! :)
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    BalasHapus
  6. Wow i love it! I wish i can do that too in my own hair huhu Anyway, you look super cute in that hairstyle <3

    Join my giveaway
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. Nice post, nice blog! love yours! :DD
    hey, visit mine back, would you? ;))
    http://www.chippeido.co.vu

    BalasHapus
  8. love braided hairstyles, you look great!

    danielle | avec danielle

    BalasHapus
  9. Love this hair do , wish I had long gorgeous hair like you do!
    Happy weekend!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    BalasHapus
  10. Great post! Such a lovely tutorial. Keep it coming Imme :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    BalasHapus
  11. It's such a gorgeous hairstyle, I love it!

    lifeisashoe

    BalasHapus
  12. You're so pretty and you're hair is so lovely. <3

    xx, shekinahjoy.com

    BalasHapus
  13. nice imme lama tak mampir ke sini nih....

    BalasHapus
  14. You look so cute
    I love your braided hair♥

    http://stylistya.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer