Haircut!

Okay I know, it's probably not a big deal for some of you to have a short hair, but for me since I have never cut it this short; this is the first time in forever, so IT IS a big deal.

It all started when I got bored with my bun head. Oh, before I jump to the story, I have to tell you that I previously had a quite long hair. A lot of people perhaps had already known that I loved it when my hair was all up and out of my face - simply because it often disturbs myself while I am working. However, as a woman, I still want to look like I put quite an effort to style my long hair. And then, I happily found a very easy, super simple way to make it happen which was creating a messy bun. (well, it looked effortless actually haha but at least you styled it, right?)




I had been literally loving that particular bun head hairstyle for years. Until I came to the point where I felt like I needed something new, something more challenging (you know me :p). Some people told me to color my hair, they said grey would be perfect and others said just cut it short. However, I had never have the guts to do either one. Haha!

Long story short, I got sick and I thought it was the best time for me to cut my hair. I actually had no idea why I came up with that conclusion. But anyway, what I thought was I would feel terrified and scared about that hairstyle decision but what happened was I felt excited instead.

By the time the hairstylist was done cutting my hair - I saw myself in the mirror for seconds and weirdly, there was no regrets. I always thought that cutting my hair short would be the worst decision I would ever made, but now that it happened, I actually like it. Ha! <3







From Jakarta, Indonesia
with love, Imme ❤

Komentar

  1. You look gorgeous, dear!! A great choice for your lovely hair! Cool outfit too. Nice to see those beautiful legs again. I hope we get to see more of them, they are very wonderful for me ;) Much love!

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer